Thursday, April 19, 2012

The remaining items for the Flower Basket Swap


These are the rest of the flowers I made for the Flower Basket Swap being held over at Lil Scrap of Heaven.
I had to stop making flowers for a bit so I could get my basket put together and ready to mail or it might never get mailed. I had SSSOOO much fun making these!!! I sure hope my swap partner, Archana likes these!! I will definitely be making more flowers!!

Pearl flowers

fancy Pink ones

fancy Blue ones

fancy Red ones with black polka dots

fancy White ones with black polka dots

fancy Yellow and cream ones


Altered wine glass pin cushion and stick pins

The fancy altered basket


Closeup of the handle


closeup of the inside and pearl trimmed edge


The basket all full of flower goodiness!!!

View from the other side. I also tossed in a few more surprise goodies that I hope Archana will like. Be sure and go to her blog and You Tube  to see her comments and watch her unveil this!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment