Saturday, April 21, 2012

Flower Swap Basket of Goodies


This is the basket of goodies I received from Archana in the Lil Scrap of Heaven Flower Swap.
She did a beautiful job!!


Isn't this just the sweetest little basket???? I love how Archana altered it with the lace and pearls and PINK! one of my very favorite colors!!!

Here's a wide shot of all that she had in that cute basket.
Aren't these lovely?? I can't wait to use them in a new layout!

Some closeups. I love the pink lacy one and I really, really like the green one on the bottom right with the stick pin. It looks so vintage.

Ooohhh!!! Just look at the blue lacy one and the blue lollipop one with the feather and the yellow lollipop and the other blue ones and the stick pins!!!! Which one do I start with?????

........the red one the black and white polka dot (I'd LOVE to find this ribbon!), and the chipboard ones are kinda cool. Going to have to find something cool to use those on soon.

.....and the beautiful paper coral roses (Archana I wish I could make roses like this! they are gorgeous and the perfect size), there's that pink lacy one and awesome vintage green one again!


Thank you so much, Archana!!! They are all so beautiful! I hope to make a layout soon so I can use a couple of these on it. I hope we get to be partners in a swap again soon!
Hugs to you!!!!
If you get a chance go check out Archana's blog,
craftcave.blogspot.com and leave her some love.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a great day!





Posted by Picasa  

1 comment: