Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Fancy Pincushions Finished!


I had a great time making these!! I think they turned out adorable!
The stickpins are absolutely addictive! The more I made the more I wanted to make!
You will definitely be seeing more of them!!

Warning!! Photo heavy blog posting!!
Hope you enjoy these! Comments appreciated.


A blue one....



How about a high heel or two????
This shape was a bit more challenging in order to make it look right.

A side view.

A brown one....

A cranberry one....

Lavendar....


Another high heel with a bit of bling on it....

I know these are boys shoes but I just couldn't resist!! Aren't they cute???!!!!

STYLIN'!!!


Close up of some of the stick pins......


Blue one....



Pink one....my favorite!!!

White one....

Another pink one....


Another high heel....


Same heel with a side view...
(Told you there were a lot of photos!!)

Another pink one and another fave!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment