Thursday, January 5, 2012

Peach Roses Double L/O


How about a L/O for a change? I have had this idea running around in my head ever since I first laid eyes on this paper line. LOOOOVEEEE ITTT!!! I think it turned out really great! Almost better than what I had in my head. I only wish I would have had some black pearl beads to use on it instead. Now I just have to find the perfect photo for it, this time I made it for me! I haven't done much scrapping for my own books at all lately. I really need to start doing at least one L/O a week for me, then maybe I would have some things to go into my scrapbooks! 



Here's a closeup-not sure if this will end up being the right side or the left, will depend on the pics I find for it.



Here's the other one. Love how this doily came out, too!
I picked up the beautiful paper at my LSS.
Check out their blog @ www.littlestampcorner.blogspot.com  and
watch for more of my classes coming up.



Another closeup of the fussy cut edge of the roses and the silk roses in the top left corner, and the black netting. Love this look, so vintage. I am definitely going to use this look more often and I can't wait to see what other colors I can use for different effects.



Another look at the silk roses and netting.



I fussy cut out some of the rose buds and leaves and layered them on the doily.



And another doily and fussy cut roses.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Love it.
    So romantic.
    peach is one of my favs, this is just stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete