Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Precious


This is another layout I made. I have no idea who this baby is, she is one of my "Borrowed Family" members. Isn't she simply precious???

Some closeups:

This is a Dusty Attic piece I got from Vicky Alberto's etsy store here :  http://www.etsy.com/shop/vickyalberto
Vicky is the absolute BEST to order from, she tries to get the items you want plus she ships SUPER FAST!!!  I highly recommend her (plus her blog is pretty sweet, too!)
I just touched it up a bit here and there with some cream colored acrylic paint.

Some burgundy paper flowers and silk leaves and a berry stem.

The same in the opposite corner plus lace placed under the torn and distressed paper edges.

The paper is from my stash (unk. co.) and I stamped some words in a few places.
Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. So elegant - so gorgeous. I love that paper too - what is it?

    ReplyDelete