Friday, December 30, 2011


This is another layout for LSS, I made this for a baby girl but you could use it for a mom, aunt, sister, friend, etc. Notice the extra LARGE tag on this one. I have had it for a while and kept thinking there was something fun I could do with it. Since using it here I now have other ideas for big tags so stay tuned......



Another look, I used the brown paper base to help tie in the brown on the patterned paper. It has a distressed look within the blue and pink stripes so I added more around the outside edges after I cut the patterned paper with a Cricut cart.



A closeup of the pretty flower cluster. You could use the doily for either a picture or journaling. 



Here's a closeup of the flower cluster at the bottom left. If you look closely you can see the end of the large tag and the hole in that tag.



The bottom right has this beautiful, glittery butterfly.  I can't wait to use more of these on pages, too!
SSSOOO much fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment