Thursday, November 24, 2011

My First Round L/O

This is the first round L/O I have ever done. I wasn't too sure if I was going to like it or if too much of the beautiful paper was going to be covered up or if there would be enough room for pic and journaling. Actually, it all came together pretty quickly and I LOVE it. I'm going to try and do more round L/Os in the future.


Here's a bit closer look at it. It just screamed for more flowers---so I did!



Here's a closeup of the added roses.



A closeup of the photo frame, top is open so you can add photo easily. I added Glossy Accents to it to give it more shine.



This is an acetate frame that I left intact but adhered it on 3 sides and made a pocket out of it (pockets apparently were the theme of the weekend I was crafting away). I love how you can see thru it and some of your journaling will show thru (if you want) and that's just tiny gold wired ribbon that I wove thru the punched out slots. Then glued same kind of ribbon to the front of the frame.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment