Thursday, October 20, 2011

I hope you dance scrapbook layout

Here's a layout for an upcoming class at a LSS. It has enough space you could put an 8 x 10 photo on it as well as journaling. There are double pockets at the top and bottom corners. I also made different shaped tags so you could see the many variations this could accomodate. LOVE the PINK!!

This layout could be used for any age. It could be for a young dancer or it could simply be for someone that you have encouragement for.
(...and I LOVE this song!)


The letters were cut out on my Cricut with the Storybook cartridge, bling rhinestones were added over a few of the vine spots, clear acrylic was used on the black letters to make them stand out, a white Sakura pen was used for the writing at the top and decorative scissors were used on the paper as well as a Stampin' Up tag punch. Only 3 sheets of paper were needed for this layout! I only wish they had a companion paper for a facing page because I prefer two-page layouts. I will have to get creative and see what I can come up with.
Hope you enjoy and please feel free to leave a comment, it helps me to become better and better.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment