Friday, January 21, 2011

Apron Recipe Album

This is a recipe album I made for a class I will be teaching at a LSS, The Little Stamp Corner, Scottsbluff, NE.
http://www.thelittlestampcorner.com/
It has various papers, lace, tiny buttons, Prima flowers, Dew Drops, mini clothespins, border punches, copyright free images that I copied off and backed with cardstock to add stiffness, and mini colored safety pins. I also bought a Dollar Store 4"x6" photo album, cut the sleeves out and glued an individual sleeve on each page to hold and protect the recipe cards for the album.
The album is bound with a Bind-It-All and topped off with a small rolling pin as a hanger.


Sorry that a couple of these are blurry, still trying to get the hang of the camera setup.





I got the rolling pin hanger idea from watching Kathy at Paper Phenomenon.
Please visit Kathy's blog if you haven't done so already.
She is one very talented and funny lady!

1 comment: